Re: Re: DML Calendar submissions needed

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 15:22:13 EST

"David Henry" <DML@henryweb.net> wrote:

: I still havn't sent on my pictures or video. If it wern't for the video,
: I'd look into a form of electronic delivery, but the video will add way too
: much bandwidth for that. I'll try to get them done on time, but I won't get
: to it until next Wednesday at the earliest.

   If you just wanted to submit a few for calendar consideration, you'd
be welcome to e-mail those ahead of time. If not, I'll try to get a
good representation of everybody's vehicle who was there from the
photos I've got, so hopefully there will be some shots of your Dak in
there for consideration either way.

: Hey Tom, if you're still collecting video, send me an address and I send a
: copy to you as well. After weeding out most of the non Dakota stuff I
: managed to fit it onto a DVD. Can both of you support DVD-R? If not, I'll
: need to hunt for another disk type.

   Yep, I can handle that format.

: We're also working on the old style print album and we've got a more than
: atttractive quantity of white space remaining. I'd like to get some of the
: other pictures as well. I was digging and found the link to the ones Korey
: took. Is there a way to get a better quality copy of some of those? There
: are some nice shots that have my truck in them and a few other things I
: missed taking pictures of myself as well.

   The pics I've got from Korey are about 2300x1700 at 72dpi, I'm not
sure if he has 'em at a higher quality or not. I've got pics so far
from Korey, Don, the Bleazards, Mike, and of course myself. I'm
planning to put everybody's pics together for the meet report, so
anybody who wants 'em will be able to get a DVD with all of the pics
that everybody took.

--
                                          -Jon-