Re: ping!

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 23:35:06 EST

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> I'm still breathing, just not smoking =-O
>
> Bob (31 days but who's counting ;-))

Congratulations Bob! Come January 29th of next year,
it'll be 5 years for me! I quit cold turkey on my 40th
birthday! It does get easier, but sometimes the
cravings never leave you. I got an urge for one bad
last night, but I fought it off and I'm still on the
wagon. Took me about a year before I could go out with
my friends that still smoke. Then the state of
Delaware anti smoking nazis banned smoking in all
public places, including bars and restaurants. Now I'm
in California and they have almost the same laws. When
we go to Reno, NV for an afternoon and go out to eat,
it throws me for a loop when they ask smoking or non
smoking.

Ray