Re: Dodge-branded RV's!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 12:39:39 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2006 9:24:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SilverEightynine@aol.com writes:

OK - I'm dissapointed. I was thinking it would be something flashy and
cool like Dodge Motorsports graphics or whatever... all it is, is your
run of the mill RV trailor, with Ram head graphics. *yawn* Not worth
the added cost (that I'm sure they tack onto the already high prices of
RV). For that I could do the same thing with a large stencel and a can
of krylon.

That's what I noticed, and then I researched that mfg and their bad warranty
repair history, and as much as I love my truck, the same lack of service
with DC dealers seems to go hand in hand with this RV mfg, no wonder they got a
special deal......... I'm still thinking about custom making a car hauler
with most of the rv amenities..... heavier duty than a toy hauler and a similar
layout but in a smaller package with all you need for a road trip, and sleep
in it. And Tom, just call up any vinyl decal maker for that decal...........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman '06 Ram Patriot Blue Quad Cab Big Horn 610 lb/ft Of
Cummins Turbo Diesel Torque!! "Big Blue" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue
"Project Olds" Will Be Finished Soon.......