Re: ATTN: WALT!!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 22:13:45 EST

No worries, it's not critical right now.
We were trying to close on a house that had a 26x28 garage that i would have
been able to do the work in at my leisure, however the deal fell through.
So we're still looking. ;)

I'll email the seller and see if he can hold on to it for a little while.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....