Re: Speedo question

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2006 - 17:04:11 EST

I forgot about that. I don't believe the owner knows about that. I think
I'll just go buy the damn thing at the price it's at and worry about it
later. Are you sure they changed over from the speedo hole in 98? I had
thought it was 99, but my memory isn't what it used to be. In fact I forgot
about all those posts a few months back about flaky speedos.

It's a long way away, so gotta get going right now. Thanks for that intel. I
thinks I might have done just decided to splurge on it. Biff