Re: which speed sensor? Stores have 4wd/man or 2wd/Auto I have 2wd man

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 00:03:48 EST

--- Eric Hufstedler <huffy340@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > So, i went to kragen, autozone, napa, rock auto.
> > >
> > > They all show 2wd/Auto trans and 4wd/Manual as
> > > separate part
> > > numbers, but don't list 2wd/Manual.
>
> > Anyway I digress. I went to AZ website and put in
> the
> > data for my truck. 98 Dak, V6, 5spd, 2wd.
>
> I get different results for the 99. Actually, I
> htrink autozine
> showed no parts. The other places just skipped the
> one i need.
>
> Thanks for the info,
> Eric
>
> --
> 1974 Valiant 4-door, 318
> 1999 Dakota Ext Cab, 2WD

Went back to AZ.com. 98 and 99 are the same part
number for both the V6 and the V8. If you want to
check it for your self, go to autozone.com input your
vehicle, go to engine management, and scroll all the
way to the bottom of the page on the right hand side
and click on vehicle speed sensor. It should show
SU1034 as the part number you need.

HTH,

Ray