Re: Aftermarket driving or fog lights? Or factory?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 18:15:14 EST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:14:41 -0500, Kenneth M. Berntsen
<kenneth@berntsen.cc> wrote:

> Looks like I signed back in to the DML just in time.
>
> The front right lamp on my Dak has been out for some time and just found
> out the
> dealer wants 107 for one lamp.
>
> Kenneth M. Berntsen
> eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc

Is it just the bulb? Cuz they are only a few $$$ and easy to replace.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure