RE: Aftermarket driving or fog lights? Or factory?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 15:59:53 EST

it's all one assembly. can't buy them seperately... wish i could.

Gabriel A. Couriel, Esq.

Couriel Law, LLC
8337 NW 12 Street
Suite 102
Doral, Florida 33126

Office: (786) 228-9415
Fax: (786) 228-9517

Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com <mailto:Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com>

This e-mail and any attachments contained herein are for the named
recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
information, which is not waived by mistransmission. If you receive this
message in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message or its attachments.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =