Re: Aftermarket driving or fog lights? Or factory?

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 22:39:10 EST

No its a little more than that. Caught a rock in just the right place, cracked the
lense. So now there's a cracked lense, the reflector is peeling off the back and
there's water in side. Boy do I wish it was just the bulb, it would have been
replaced a long time ago.

Really thinking about the PIAA lamps. Pricy but should be much more light output
than the factoyr lamps.

Gabriel, when you said it was the assembly and couldn't be seperated did you mean
that it came with the right and left assembly or it came with the lense and bulb?

Kenneth M. Berntsen
eMail - kenneth@berntsen.cc