Re: Aftermarket driving or fog lights? Or factory?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 04:41:58 EST

Let me enlighten you about this. I'm sorry some of you feel like you got
left in the dark or in the fog. One even was a little misty about whole
the subject. Didn't mean to be hazy about the topic on hand. Let me
clear this up.

It was a dark foggy night, he saw a clearing up ahead through misty
haze. The moon light was the only light that just broke though the
clouds.

Opps I was getting off topic there... Let me back-up here..... The
point being frog lights Errrr I mean fog lights. Oh just forget it!
Get one driving light and one fog light. Be done with it.

Anyway....

One the way home after a day at the aquarium, The truck started to act
up, Later at the repair shop, the mechanic told me that I had blown a
seal. I told him to mind his own business and fix the engine.

Marry X-mass everyone!!!!

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2