Re: Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 12:32:31 EST

Well, it certainly won't be an every-year event for me, but i'm hoping for
every other year at least.

But then again, if i ever take the plunge and go to teacher's college and
get a full time teaching job, it might very well be every year. :D

I still haven't decided if that will be my path in life...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/