Re: End of year numbers

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2007 - 01:32:49 EST

Mallett, Donald B wrote:
> That time of year again. Lets hope all of us have a better 2007 then
> 2006. I know I need it.
>
> Here's my end of year numbers. Better then last years!
>
> 2006 avg mpg 16.105, Grand total avg per mile $0.2844, Avg $ per gallon
> 2.2023, per mile .$0.1689
> 2005 avg mpg 15.623, Grand total avg per mile $0.1527, Avg $ per gallon
> 2.2550, per mile .$0.1565
>
> MPG up 1/2 mile per gallon!! Total cost per mile is up due to more $$$
> spent on mods and repairs. But overall I'm happy with the numbers.
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

happy new year DML!!....

I'll get my year end numbers posted soon - my figures are no where near
as good as yours (truck), Don. I wish I could get 16MPG average. heh.
The ram is going to stay off insurance for some time. I've got repairs
and mods to do to it. I'm going to attempt to get better fuel economy
out of it for 2007.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine