Re: Dodge Dakota Abuse

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 22:28:59 EST

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:44:59 -0500, Terrible Tom
<SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> droo wrote:
>> Good Lord. This guy lives real close to me. So that means there is a
>> good chance I might run into that hunk of shit on the road.
>>

> watch it skippy :-P Thats still a Gen I dak - it's abused, it's not a
> POS... its driver on the other hand...

I say that because of the awful repairs and modifications. :)

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure