Re: Help! Advice [Chris Martin]

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 17:32:38 EST

On Mon, January 15, 2007 6:25 am, DAKSY wrote:

> Hey, Josh...
>
> <snip> I've done ball joints, endlinks, swaybar bushings, 2 tensioner
> pullies, a
> water pump, 2 transmissions, 2 heater cores, both front wheel bearings, and
> an alternator.<snip>
>
> Ball joints, tensioner, front brakes (3X), rotors (2X), rear brakes, brake
> drums, lower crank seal, alternator, crank position sensor, (1) wheel
> bearing, brake booster, pinion bearings, universals universals, (2) gas
> caps, multifunction switch, water pump, power steering pump, power steering
> hoses & (3) cigarette lighters!.
> DAKSY at 129K

I forgot about the gas caps and u-joints and the miscellaneous interior trim
pieces, most notably being the 4 e-brake handles (all broken in the same
place).

I just rolled 100k, what should I be looking at at this point?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.