was: [Chris Martin] now 120k service

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 08:33:41 EST

Yall just reminded me, with 119k on mine, I am about to do the 120k
service on mine. I already plan to do every fluid I can drain, look
really hard at all of the rubber bits [belts, hoses], clean the K&N,
check the belly pan, replace the clock spring, possibly Spark plugs...
  I was intending to do the whole Viper fan / FIPK / Timing chain
project at 20k, but since it has gotten serious about being cold, I
think I might hold off on that for a bit.

What am I forgetting?