RE: RE: Jeep Liberty

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 00:34:39 EST

Good points all...here is a trivia fact,...you could take every human on
earth and give them one acre of land and they could everyone live within
just the state of Texas, and Texas would still have room. Yeah, I didn't
believe it either till I looked it up. That was in one of P.J. O'Rourke's
books.
Humans are insignificant to the size of our planet. Another fun
fact...99.9% of all life that ever lived on earth is extinct. Extinction is
natural. Go figure.

Rascal