Looking for a camera

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 19:53:55 EST

I'm looking for a camera that I can mount in the cab of the truck , like
up in one corner, that would show a wide angle of the inside. I've seen
this kind of shot on TV programs, like test drives etc, where the camera
is mounted up there and shows the people in the truck. it would need to
be small enough and have a good enough picture quality... does something
like that exist out there? I'm sure it does. Remote mount camera to a
DV tape or something?

A fast google search didn't yeild the results I was looking for, so I
hope one of my fellow DML'ers knows what I'm talking about and knows
where it could be found.

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine