i give up and unsubscribed

From: Michael (farichml@winbeam.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 07:31:23 EST

When you're anti-something, there is no scientific reasoning with you.
Anti-chrisitan, anti-america, anti-gun, anti-SUV, anti-pickup truck,
anti-automobile, ... it's all the same. If it were merely non-christian,
non-america, non-gun, ... it would be innocent and perfectly acceptable, but
it is not. It is anti, not non. Non is completely understandable and
innocent. Anti is a personally developed negative view of resentment
instead of a constructively developed positive capability of something that
will actually help people in the world.
I give thanks for the non's in the world as together we can keep all the
anti's at bay.
Mike
non-(anti-gun)
non-(anti-christian)