RE: DML Digest V5 #2947

From: Peter A Athens (athynz@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 21:06:52 EST

I've never bought a brand new vehicle myself because of the whole
depreciation thing. Right now my Dak payment is a bit over $300/m and the
payment on the Saturn is about the same thing - both of them used and low
mileage when purchased...needless to say I've put quite a few miles on the
Dak...LOL

Pete

2K Flame Red/Light Driftwood SLT CC 2x4 Dodge Dakota
04 White Saturn LS300 (wife's car)