Re: 2008 Dak preview

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 19:45:31 EST

IF it really gets better mileage, I hope they pass it on to the v6. I have
the 4,7 now, but I think I wiull opt for the v6 when I get a new one.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure