An old web site?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 21:56:30 EST

Anyone remember a web site... I think it was dodgert.com?

Owner had a black lowered R/T... I talked to him a few times before he
sold the truck. I think he was from Califorina? I might still have a
pic of it around here. The site had a lot of video clips of Daks and
their exhausts - starting up and at idle...

Just wondering if he's still around, or what.

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine