Re: 2008 Dak preview

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 13:17:39 EST

Eric Hufstedler <huffy340@gmail.com> wrote:

:> And I must admit, I like this thing:
:> http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2008-dodge-dakota/151718/
:>
:> But I've always been an incurable gadget freak.

: Those are really cool. Does it being a dvd system prevent cd
: playing while the nav dvd is in, or are they separate devices?

   If it is anything like the system in my Dad's '05 Town &
Country, then yes, you need the nav DVD in the system in order
for the navigation to work, and you cannot play a CD at the
same time. His minivan has the optional 6 disc CD changer
though, which allows him to play CDs and use the Nav at the
same time since the Nav DVD is in the main slot; the 6 disc
changer is at the bottom of the stack and has its own slot.

--
                                          -Jon-