Fwd: chinese jeeps

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 17:55:26 EST

Hey guys, after Tom mentioned that Jeep Cherokees are still alive in
China, I shipped a friend of mine over to check 'em out! Actually it
just so happens that our company sent him on a business trip to China.
He's a Jeep guy and was real interested when I pointed him to the site
Tom gave us. Anyway, here's his e-mail.