Re: Fwd: chinese jeeps

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 20:33:50 EST

Yeah I'm not seriously considering a mopar import anytime soon...
although it's interesting you mention 20+ yr old cars... I'd love to
import an old RHD aussie mopar some day.

Eric (dude in china) is on his way back this weekend and says he has
some pictures. I'll share when he does.

Don in CT
89 Dakota Convertible 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340