Re: Gen V

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 16:47:01 EST

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 7:14 am, DAKSY wrote:

> I like Gen V more than the Gen IV

Are we going to go with Gen V for the facelift? I think Chrysler
officially still considers the current model the third generation. They
don't recognize the difference between what we call Gen I and Gen II.
Since the DML is doing its own system anyway, we can call it whatever we
want, I'm just curious if anyone has an opinion.