RE: RE: RE: Aligning yokes for lifters

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 23:47:34 EST

Adjustable are really recommended for engines with aftermarket camshafts -
allows for adjustability (valve lash adjustments for best performance). Non
adjustable are really good for stock applications that just want a little
more pep out of the stock cam/valvetrain.

The myth of adjustable rockers having to be readjusted all the time - just
that...a myth. Once they're broken in and readjusted (after initial warm up
cycle) - there's no need to readjust them at all. I have over 30K miles on
my adjustable rockers - only had to readjust them once (after the initial
engine overhaul).

- Bernd