RE: RE: more on roller rockers

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 04:05:11 EST

I don't recall why you have Ford rockers as magnum engines converted to
adjustable rockers use the same rocker arm as some chevys (not ford), even
though the "conversion kit" from Crane *is* used on small block fords as
well as magnums. If you're not interested in Crane, Comp Cams uses a more
conventional style guideplate setup that may be magnum specific. Also
check out Hughes Engines.

I bought the Crane conversion kit and adjustable rockers back in '97 and
have had no problems with them at all. (It's the same as what Mopar Perf
has been selling for years.) I've never had to adjust them since the
initial installation so I'm perfectly happy with them. No sign of abnormal
wear after a fair amount of street driving and a couple thousand drag strip
passes.

Ray