4.7L oil pump?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 04:54:48 EST

WOW! What a pain in the but! Definitely as you said about not being a
job for a armature! just thinking about the amount of work to get to it!
Starting at the top, Valve cover, air intake, wiring hoses around the
top end on the engine, Fan, fan shroud(sp?) drain cooling system, hoses
and so on and so on. This would not be a Saturday morning job under the
shade tree.

Thanks for the info.

- --
Don Mallett