WooHoo! 120,000 miles! now what?

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 10:19:38 EST

Ok guys, I finally hit 120K this week, and as soon as I can dig the Geo
out of the snowdrift, I am going to send mr. Dakota to the 120k service
"spa" for some TLC. I haven't driven him much in the last 3 years,
always having had company vehicles, but now I am back at a job that lets
me drive my own iron, so, the rest is over...

   IIRC the 120k is a "big one" like 60k was, but a comedy of errors has
prevented me from looking up precisely what needs done. My FSM is in my
shed, behind a 4 foot snowdrift, and my PDF FSM is on a backup somewhere
really safe in the middle of several spindles of DVD's...

1999, 4x4, 318, auto, K&N drop in, BONE STOCK under the hood.

So, I am hoping Bernd or someone can chime in with a comprehensive list
of what I should specify needs done. I know the FSM has a list that
while comprehensive, dosen't cover everything we know about our trucks.
I think every fluid in the truck, oil [off to Blackstone], tranny,
transfer case, Coolant [back to green, the orange isn't all it's cracked
up to be], front diff, LSD, all of the hoses, the serpentine belt,
Plugs, plug wires, cap and rotor, clean the K&N.... What am I forgetting?

Also, I have decided to do the viper fan conversion this spring when it
gets a bit warmer, along with a cold air intake. and was thinking that
possibly a timing chain might be appropriate, maybe in conjunction,
seeing as I will be part way there in removing parts anyway..

New tires will be comming after March 1 when Pro-Comp fires up their
buy-3-get-one-free promotion again, I will be getting 31x12.50 Procomp
Mud Terrains....