New shoes for the Dakota

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 01:37:10 EST

Ok gang, Dakota has ~95K on it. 2 of the original 4 Badyear Manglers are gone...ball joints killed em, belts was hanging out. And passenger side was leaking................
Tire place told me I should use some nice Hankook Korean skins. They did the mount, balance and align thing. Align was to factory specs I hope.......... Anyway that was maybe 15-20k ago. Fronts NEW GOOK skins are fucked wild wear on the outside. Backs are within 1-3 mm of lettin the wear bars out.

I'd like to find a set of skins that will give me 40-???k wear and more or less decent traction on the PAVED ROADS.

Jim
03 Dak Missing 2 drive wheels