Re: Sound deadening material info...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 23:10:12 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
>
> : What? sounds what? Can't hear you over my exhaust!! what??? speak up!!
>

> When I saw Tom's name in this thread, I thought for sure I
> was about to read a post praising the sound deadening properties
> of water. There is much he can teach us in this revolutionary
> new field of research. Oh well. :-)

heh - yeah I've been a little short of free time as of late. My mom
broke her right leg last saturday and I have to take care of both her
and my grandmother now, both in wheel chairs. So I dont get online much
  anymore :-(

(dak related content - I actually had a chance to lay eyes Christine
last night when opened the garage door to take the trash out)

Get a freaking rose tattoo and deal with it...
three busted-ass daks, a gas hog, and a rollerskate
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine