Re: 2007 DML BBQ: June 8-9

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 14:29:09 EST

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

: jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
:> I haven't heard from anybody that June 8-9 was bad for them
:> this year, figured I'd create a separate thread just in case
:> my last post got buried.

: Don't think you have to worry about losing the thread. DML traffic just
: seemed to drop off!

  Yeah, I wondered if it was broken for a sec there. :-)

:> If you are planning to attend the
:> DML BBQ and you know that June 8-9 doesn't work for you, speak
:> now or forever (well, until 2009 anyway) hold your peace. :-)

: I'm not sure june 8-9 will work yet... I don't know that it won't either...

: Seems to early for a BBQ!!

   Yep, its a bit earlier than I was originally thinking, but
it would put a little more space between the BBQ and Daktoberfest
than usual, which could be good. The temps should be decent by
then, and hey, its a month less that we have to wait until the BBQ!
:-)

--
                                          -Jon-