Re: Oh Canadia

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 08:01:57 EST

On Wed, February 28, 2007 7:27 am, Gabriel A. Couriel said:

> I don't mind driving a Canuck car!

Several Mopars already are. 300C, Charger, Magnum, Intrepid, Concorde,
300M... all the LX and LH cars were built in Brampton, Ontario. I work right
across the street from the plant. I like to sit in the cafeteria at lunch and
watch all the new cars rolling down the road.

The only thing that bothers me about Magna is being associated with Belinda
Stronach. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belinda_Stronach She's a Hillary
Clinton wanna-be.