Deal on Castrol GTX Oil

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 19:13:09 EST

Hi,

Blain's Farm and Fleet (IL, Wisc, and IA) has a special on Castrol GTX and
Pennzoil Motor oil. Both are $1.99/qt or $23.88 per case. I tried
searching but I was not able to find anything conclusive via Google or the
DML. There was lots of information out there though.

Anyone have thoughts on this deal? It's good through March 11th and there
is a limit of 6 cases per customer.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"