RE: Beater economics

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 20:21:52 EDT

Ha, Jim, having owned (ordered in March '86) a 1986 Chrysler Laser XT turbo,
5-speed, I too have the same factory service manuals. I kept that car 14
years, then sold it to a friend of mine who ran the mileage up from my 143K
to just over 200K before he sold it to another friend. It's still kickin'.
:-)

Ray