Re: Beater economics

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 18:04:19 EDT

Flexibility of travel times to avoid highway rush hour conjestion, smooth
sailing as opposed to stop and go and timeing green lights. With the open
box, tailgate down makes a noticeable difference on windy days with my 91
Dak. Maximum tyre pressure and halfing the Tim Hortons Donuts.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak