RE: Daimler confims talks to dump Chrysler

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 12:13:08 EDT

The nice thing about Texas is that there are a lot of open areas where no
one would care about the visual impact. I'm sure there are a few other
states like that too...

Solar panels can be integrated into housing and structures, too...

You should see some of the architecture in Germany, including government
buildings and at least one auto manufacturer... they have integrated solar
panels in a aesthetically pleasing way.

One thing I don't like is people always griping about the way things are,
and when someone comes up with viable alternatives the first thing those
people do is criticize it, particularly with frivolous reasons such as
"visual impact". Take a minute and thing what the visual impact will be
when the global warming has taken it's toll... there would be no landscape
worth looking at... even now, the haze of pollution obscures much otherwise
picturesque scenery...

So, which would you rather have, windmills or solar panels in some areas, or
a barren, dying landscape obscured by pollution.

My point, be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I'm trying to be part of the solution.

Later,
Tom "Slick"