Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 00:34:12 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> Easy now...hehehehe. ;)
>
> But yes, aftermarket units are cheaper - do they come with a 12mo/12K
> warranty?
>
> - Bernd

Would that be the 12mo/12K [unless we can find any possible reason to
blame any other part, OR you still have to pay fill book rate plus all
fees before we replace it, OR we will consistantly tell you nothing is
wrong, until the warranty expiers, THEN admit it's bad, and offer to
SELL you a new one - at full price ...heh,heh,heh but with a
*warranty*..] warranty?

The law of averages states there *has* to be at least one honest and
fair dealerships somewhere.... but I haven't found that one yet..

My last *warranty* service was a broken LSD [my limited slip wasn't very
limited anymore]. "don't worry Mr Oliver, it will be 100% covered under
warranty"........ $400 later in "incedental charges" that I never
authorized but had to pay if I wanted my truck back.....

</rant> sorry...it's been a long day...