Re: BBQ - When is everyone getting there?

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 08:09:27 EDT

On Tue, April 17, 2007 10:11 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:

> There are some variables that will have an effect on my arrival and
> departure at the BBQ this year. Assuming things stay the way they are
> now... and if it's ok with Jon, I'm planning on doing my usual drive out
> wed, arrive wed night (12 hour drive for me), and have thurs, fri, and
> sat for the BBQ and bug out sunday AM...
>
> If things change, I may arrive thurs night, have fri, and leave sat AM.
>
> We'll see as it gets closer.

Gotcha. We're thinking that we'll end up there on Friday sometime around
lunchtime. We're camping in PA Thursday night and taking a winery tour
Friday morning.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.