Re: RE: Differential fluid changes

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 09:57:39 EDT

Same kind of story at the Joliet Dodge. My brother took his car in for them to fix a brake line leak. They call back and say it'll cost $1400+ to repair, and the car isn't really worth it, so come in and talk to a sales person. He towed his car to a brake & muffler shop. $80 later he was back on the road with it. Sheesh.
They used to have an excellent service department. After that little episode, I doubt I'll be taking any more of my business to them again.