2004 Parting - damaged - Toronto/Hamilton area

From: hotmail (o1f4i@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 17:54:32 EDT

Hi there,

Been a quiet member since I got my new truck in October 2004. Well, I
smashed it up in November 2006 fracturing my skull and recently got it back
from insurance. Its a dakota V6 2 wheel Club cab sport. Dark blue. Does not
have power locks or pw. It does have ac.....

The truck has MAJOR left side damage from the front to the back, 3 rims are
toast, (right side rear great shape) the hood is not great, the windshield
is toast. Air bags did NOT deploy...... I have no idea why though!

What is good: engine(approx 67,000kms), tranny, exhaust, dif, right side
headlight, rs tailight, right side door(inside and out), right side door
glass, club cab glass on passenger side rear glass, tailgate. Reese class 3
hitch, liner, tonneau cover, spare tire, all electrical etc., under the hood
not touched by accident.

The passenger seat is good, the rear seats are good, dash is good, gauges
etc, headliner good, switches etc. what is NOT good inside: drivers seat,
middle seat, drivers door inside, drivers seat belt.

I have the original stereo(not used since Dec 2004) for it although the
truck has NO speakers as I removed my system today.

As I am recovering from a fractured skull, I will not be able to take apart
the truck for peoples needs, hope you can understand!

Please email me at ns400r@gmail.com or call 905-544-4927