Re: 2004 Parting - damaged - Toronto/Hamilton area

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 10:14:45 EDT

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
> hotmail wrote:
>> What is good: engine(approx 67,000kms), tranny, exhaust, dif, right side
>> headlight, rs tailight, right side door(inside and out), right side door
>> glass, club cab glass on passenger side rear glass, tailgate. Reese class 3
>> hitch, liner, tonneau cover, spare tire, all electrical etc., under the hood
>> not touched by accident.
>>

> Jon... does this sound like it might be worth while to have sitting at
> DML HQ to provide emergency spare parts in the event of carnage? Just a
> thought.

   Heck, it sounds like its in better shape than a truck which has
survived the DML BBQ - might just want to have it here in case one of the
participants wants to leave their truck here and drive this one home!
;-) (Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration.) :-)

   If it were a V8, I'd' probably be somewhat interested in it for the
drivetrain, but I'm not sure that I'd have a need for the V6 stuff,
except maybe for a possible future swap into my '90 Dak.

   To the original poster: Are you looking to sell the entire truck, or
to have people to come to you and pull the parts they want? If its
the latter, what are you asking for it?

--
                                          -Jon-