Re: Transfer Case

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 11:53:37 EDT

And thusly the Dakota bible was opened to 1st Jon chapter Steiger and
read aloud: In the year 1987 Chrysler opened forth its doors and
delivered forth the glorious fruit of its labor that forever more
changed the lives of all whom are blessed by its presence, the Dodge
Dakota. Thusly the Dakota reigned supreme for several years. Once
again in 1991 the glorious doors of Chrysler opened once more and
delivered unto the world a blessed but confused child in the form of a
semi-GenII Dakota. This poor beast was born anew with a new body
including the first available extended cab and factory 5.2 v-8. The
outcry came from the masses because it was still carrying the gen-I
tbi engine within its belly. Many cried outloud that it was not a
gen-II because of this obvious gen-I trait. Thusly the debate
continued till the gen-II masses finally embraced their younger
brother and all was well in the Dakota world again. Once more
Chrysler opened its door in 1997 and brought forth the child known as
the Gen-III. It brought with it a body made anew and eventuyally it
brought forth the arrogant child known as R/T. All other Dakotas
tolerated R/T and eventually accepted it as family. Then in 2005
Diamler-Chrysler begat the child known as Gen-IV, whom is still not
accepted by many of its cousins.

Thusly it has been read and thusly it shall be. Amen.

WiLieR