RE: Stalling

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 02:16:51 EDT

Sorry for lack of updates on my stalling issues. After resetting everything back to stock via the SuperTuner, the stalling has stopped. I've been running it stock for a few days now with no stalls at all. Also I reset the PCM 2 days after going back to stock and all is doing good. Guess the next step is to grab the SuperTuner and try it again. Hopefully is was just a bug that needed to be flushed out of the electronics. But time will tell.

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us