Re: DML Stalling

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 11:21:14 EDT

Just to throw this out there. My 2000 4.7 Club Cab had a stalling issue a
couple years ago. I have a manual trans. But basically it would stall coming
to a stop. What I noticed on the inst panel is that when slowing down, as I
got to 10MPH the needle would just drop to zero and the truck would stall,
even in gear. I'd start it up, and when taking off the needle would stay at
zero until I was over 10MPH and then it would jump up and everything was
fine. Had it in 2 shops, threw NO codes whatsoever and they were stumped. I
bought a speed sensor myself on a hunch and the problem was solved. Took 10
minutes to swap it out on the top of the rear diff.

Tim