RE: RE: RE: ARRRRRRRRGHH!

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 12:46:02 EDT

We got lucky using an easy-out on another bolt 4 months ago. I had a
fitting shear off a fancy Bilstein shock absorber. The surrounding
material was aluminum so I was really leery of what we were doing. With
much caution we did get the remaining Aeroquip fitting to un thread.

Not sure if the location of the bolt will allow me to go this route or
not. Seems to me that you can only get one hand in the area at a time.

I'll pop the hood again later today to take another look.