RE: RE: Dakota Generations (was Transfer Case)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 15:18:20 EDT

It's not so much the mid year model changes...it's the freekin wiring
changes they do in mid-stream....and then not updating their online manuals
for us.

Hehehehe....can't wait for the new "EVO" that all the ricers are waiting
for. (Or can I break their hearts now and tell them it's the new Caliber
SRT4 with a different body - same engine, same control system, same
transmission). ;)

- Bernd