Re: RE: Alternator Upgrades

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 01:57:17 EDT

Bernd, Your right about wire upgrades, I've done that a few years ago.

Sam, What brands you carry and prices? Or just the link to the page. I took a quick look at your site and couldn't find them. Do you sell a smaller pulley for the 4.7L. Send the info to don@y2kota.us Thanks!

Jon, Wish I could find (buy) a smaller pulley for my 136amp alternator. Or could get my hands on a lathe for a while and make my own. Yea it would be cheaper then a new alternator.

- --
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us