99 Dakota for Sale

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 11:39:09 EDT

Jon
Thanks for letting me post this. I would love to see my prized
possesion go to someone else who will really appreciate Her.

Unfortuantley I have got to an OTD ( Other and Dakota )
for the next vehical. I went and got me a 2000 Jeep Cherokee.
Doesn't ride as nice as my Dakota, but it's got four doors !
And a car seat will fit in !

1999 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4x4 SLT – Magnum V8 ( pre hemi Naming )

So here are the specs: This would make a Great WORK Truck !
Tow your Boat – Tow your ATV’s – Tow Your Lawn Service Business

1999 – Dakota Club Cab 4x4 – 131” wheelbase – Rides Great
Emerald Green Pearl Coat – there are some minor scratches – nothing major!
5.2L (318) engine – this is the Hemi, before Dodge realized the name had Value again.
104, 000 miles – Runs like a Champ! Runs Strong !
SLT – option package mean almost everything is on this truck! Two sets of floor mats !
Air – COLD Air – Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Power Locks,
One touch down driver window, Factory Tinted windows. Power Mirrors.
Heavy Duty Service Group = Aux. Cooler for Transmission oil, HD Alternator,
750amp Battery, HD Radiator. Power 6x9 HUGE Mirrors, fold away mirrors.
Trailer Tow Package, electrical and Receiver Hitch.
15” Aluminum rims and Huge 31 inch Tires, Five Rims !
Viper Alarm and Remote Starter Two remotes for the Alarm!
4 Speed Automatic trans. with the 3:92 Towing Gear Ratio – This truck can burn a patch!
Split rear window, AM/FM Radio with CD player, Premium Infinity Sound system.
Payload Rated at 1800 for the Truck – It will PULL 6200 lbs, alas I have never towed !

Really the ONLY options Your New Truck doesn’t have are Leather Power seats, fog lights and that little trip computer in the overhead counsel.

KBB.com prices this truck out at $8600 from private seller. Retail is over $9000, but I have not seen ANY this nice on a Dealer Lot for under $10,500.
I need $8500.oo – Sorry No Trades.
KBB link

http://tinyurl.com/2fy3sr

Never been Smoked in!
A real 4x4 transmission – not like the new Dakotas!
Herculiner spray on bed liner – over that I have Iron Horse carpet and a Bed Cap!
Auto One Rust Proofed it 2 days after I took delivery !

I have every Service record from Day 1. You get them ! I have a 1/25 scale model !
The binder with ALL the service records is 2.5 inches thick – You get everything !

Legal Ease – Don’t bother sending me offers from All over the world. If you don’t
have Cash I don’t care how much that fake check you sent is for!

I am located just outside of Detroit, MI.

I love my truck - I will miss this truck ! Please buy and Take good care of This Truck.
I feel like I'm giving away my boyhood friend, my best pal, my Dog !

Steve - 248-722-1734 cell # after 4pm

Thanks for letting me post this here Jon !

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com