News

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 06:33:31 EDT

Hey fellas, you may or may not have noticed I've been sorta quiet on
the list lately... I thought I'd share some news and let you know why.
I bought my first house. Hang on, though, there IS dak content in this
news... just wait. Anyway, the real reason I havn't been on the list
much is that the house is a fixer-upper. And by that I mean it's
gutted to the studs. It needs *everything* inside. Outside, it just
needs some cleanup. I could talk for hours about the house, but you're
probably anticipating the dak content. The property has a 2300 sq foot
chicken coop on it (not used for chickens in at least 20 yrs). I had
my truck in it last night for the first time, replacing a u-joint. So
much easier working in there than on my parents' driveway. I keep on
thinking how much nicer it would have been to swap my engine in there
than in the woods (literally).

I'll post some pics of the house soon.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4